Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najafi: Maliki does not mind my presidency of the parliament .. compared to his third term!

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Najafi: Maliki does not mind my presidency of the parliament .. compared to his third term! Empty Najafi: Maliki does not mind my presidency of the parliament .. compared to his third term!

Post by Bama Diva Tue 27 May 2014, 2:59 pm

Najafi: Maliki does not mind my presidency of the parliament [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.].. compared to his third term !

Tue 5/27/2014 7:09

The president of the House of Representatives and leader of a coalition united to repair 

Osama Najafi said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki sent letters confirming his support for the chair of the Iraqi parliament in the new session. 

Nujaifi said that "al-Maliki does not put conditions on the back of my presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq," noting that "he wanted to earn my support to him in third term. " 

and added: "I still insist on reinstating Parvda al-Maliki as prime minister for a third term."

http://www.chakooch.com/

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:12 am