Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted  Empty Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Jun 2014, 6:19 pm

Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted to improve the performance of the bank

2014/06/02 18:56

BAGHDAD / obelisk: discussed a number of officials of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, with the chairman of the Economy Bank for Investment and funding procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted to improve the performance of the bank.

Said a statement obtained by "obelisk", a copy of the "Central Bank Governor Abdul-Basit Turki, and a number of bank officials met with the chairman of the Bank of the economy for investment and finance and chief commissioner,  and and discussed the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted to improve the performance of the bank and address problems of administrative and activate its role in the field of banking business In the light of the decisions of the Central Bank of the actual task of supervising the administration to the bank. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ejack01
    ejack01
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted  Empty Re: Central Bank and the Bank of the economy discuss the procedures and mechanisms that will be adopted

Post by ejack01 Tue 03 Jun 2014, 4:22 pm

Anyone know what is going on with Economy Bank (BEFI)? Thought this bank had a boat load of cash. Is it the new WARKA? Any info would be appreciated.

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:07 am