Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wisdom: Schools, universities and ports cannot be disrupted

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wisdom: Schools, universities and ports cannot be disrupted Empty Wisdom: Schools, universities and ports cannot be disrupted

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Dec 2019, 1:46 am

Wisdom: Schools, universities and ports cannot be disrupted

09:13 - 28/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad .. The
    deputy of the al-Hikma stream Ali al-Aboudi warned on Saturday against the consequences of continuing political differences, leaving schools and ports closed and disrupting the country's economy, calling on the political parties to speed up ending this crisis.
    Al-Aboudi said in a statement to the "information" that "the closure of ports, schools and universities has become permanently for several months and it cannot continue as it is harmful to the Iraqi economy."
    He added, "The political forces must hurry to choose a non-controversial figure without paying attention to their interests to head the next government."
    Al-Aboudi said, "The next government will be for a limited period and limited actions that cannot be relied upon as much, as it will prepare for early elections and approve important laws such as the budget and others and call for early elections." Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 3:21 am