Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament receives a request from the presidents and ministers to declare a state of emergency in t

chouchou
    chouchou

Parliament receives a request from the presidents and ministers to declare a state of emergency in t Empty Parliament receives a request from the presidents and ministers to declare a state of emergency in t

Post by chouchou Tue 10 Jun 2014, 5:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Decided to Iraqi Council of Representatives, on Tuesday, held an emergency session on Thursday to discuss the security situation in the country.

The channel said the Iraqi official in Newsflash aired today, it said that "the Iraqi parliament decided today to hold an emergency session on Thursday."

She said the channel, "The Council will discuss the security situation in the country, especially in Nineveh province."

That came after he received the Iraqi Council of Representatives, earlier on Tuesday (June 10, 2014), a joint request of the presidents and ministers to declare a state of emergency.

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki announced, on Tuesday, declaring a state of maximum alert in the whole of Iraq, and asked for Parliament to declare a state of emergency to cope with the organization "Daash", called on all ministries to care for displaced families.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:11 pm