Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jafar: The current escalation could lead Iraq to divide into three parts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jafar: The current escalation could lead Iraq to divide into three parts  Empty Jafar: The current escalation could lead Iraq to divide into three parts

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Jan 2020, 1:43 am

Jafar: The current escalation could lead Iraq to divide into three parts 

09:11 - 01/08/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Former deputy Jasim Muhammad Jaafar warned, on Wednesday, of dividing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into 3 parts due to the American control over the Sunni and Kurdish areas, stressing the importance of holding talks and avoiding escalation regarding the removal of foreign forces from the country.
    Muhammad said in a statement to the "information", that "the implementation of decisions to remove foreign forces and resort to Russia to arm the Iraqi security and military system is not an easy decision, especially since the airspace of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is American-controlled, and if not, the air system and airspace control operate with an American system."
    He added: " [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and America should discuss more to find solutions and avoid escalation," warning against "dividing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into three countries because of the US control of the Sunni and Kurdish regions."
    Jaafar explained, "The American embassy in Baghdad is free of individuals, and if anyone is inside it, the number of those present may not exceed 100, as all of them withdrew to Kurdistan." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:24 pm