Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the number of cars in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the number of cars in Iraq Empty The Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the number of cars in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:26 am

[size=35][size=35]The Central Bureau of Statistics reveals the number of cars in Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-01-09 | 05:07
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]The Central Bureau of Statistics revealed on Thursday the number of cars in Iraq.

The agency published statistics viewed by Alsumaria News, that "the number of cars in the private sector in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] reached 6 million and 709 thousand and 724 cars registered as of December 31, 2018, including the Kurdistan [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , compared to 6 million and 439 thousand and 332 cars during the year 2017, an increase of 5.4 % ".

He added that the average number of cars per 1,000 people in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] population was 176.

It is noteworthy that the capital [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] suffers from a great momentum in its streets due to the large number of cars in it as well as cutting some of the main roads from it.

[/size]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:22 am