Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The dispute over the prime minister centered on the mechanism, not the person

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The dispute over the prime minister centered on the mechanism, not the person Empty Deputy: The dispute over the prime minister centered on the mechanism, not the person

Post by Rocky Tue 21 Jan 2020, 6:22 am

Deputy: The dispute over the prime minister centered on the mechanism, not the person

13:39 - 21/01/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Alliance of Raiders Riyad Al-Masoudi affirmed on Tuesday that the political blocs ’dispute regarding the choice of an alternate prime minister for Abdul Mahdi is not related to the nominated person, but rather to the mechanism of action of the next government.
    Al-Masoudi said in a statement to the "information", that "many believe that the differences of the Shiite blocs relate to how to choose the character who is named for the next prime minister and this belief is very far from the truth and that what is going on in the closed discussion halls is a difference from the mechanism that the next government will be upon" .
    He added that "there are three different and intersecting directions regarding the mechanism," noting that "the first trend is pressing regarding the continuation of Abdel Mahdi for a transitional period with specific powers, and the second wishes to come with an independent, well-known and tried personality in the political process, as happened in the nomination of the Sudanese, Shukri and others, and a longer period is granted until elections are held without To define the work of the government. ”
    Al-Masoudi continued, “As for the third direction, which is consistent with the specifications of the demonstration and reference arenas, that it is completely independent and strong, and early elections are held, and this is not what the political blocs are willing to accept because it will be the biggest loser. Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:22 pm