Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah: We have an understanding and rapprochement with others about the person of the prime minister

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah: We have an understanding and rapprochement with others about the person of the prime minister Empty Fatah: We have an understanding and rapprochement with others about the person of the prime minister

Post by Rocky Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:47 am

Fatah: We have an understanding and rapprochement with others about the person of the prime minister

09:22 - 12/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP of the Fatah alliance Naim al-Aboudi, Wednesday, the existence of understanding and convergence with the Alliance Suron on the person of the next prime minister, noting that the understanding between the two alliances did not rise to an alliance.
    "Until this moment, the convergence and understanding between al-Fath and Sawsun is not an alliance, but an understanding and a rapprochement about the person of the prime minister, as well as the support of those who will be president," Aboudi said in an interview with Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper. To the parliament, as well as the presidency, and therefore is not an alliance. "
    "The rapprochement and understanding between (Saron) and (Fatah), there is no harm in who will be the most numerous bloc, and we will also await the decision of the Federal Court."
    Aboudi pointed out that "the efforts between (Fatah) and (s) now is coordination and understanding, and agree on the person of the Prime Minister, regardless of who will be the most numerous bloc."Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:58 am