Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nujaifi: Sunnis can confront terrorism but not under the banner of al-Maliki and Shiite agenda

chouchou
    chouchou

Nujaifi: Sunnis can confront terrorism but not under the banner of al-Maliki and Shiite agenda  Empty Nujaifi: Sunnis can confront terrorism but not under the banner of al-Maliki and Shiite agenda

Post by chouchou Mon 16 Jun 2014, 3:42 am

Shafaq News / The governor of Nineveh , Athel al-Nujaifi said on Sunday, that the Sunnis are able to expel "terrorism" from their areas, and they refuse to do so under the "banner" of Prime Minister , Nuri al-Maliki and the "Shiite agendas".

Nujaifi said in a statement reported for "Shafaq News", during a meeting with UN envoy in Iraq, Nikolai Miladinov that , "The people of Mosul city refuse any strange power to interfere and must use its people exclusively to stabilize it and prevent exposure to harm of any third-party

".
    "The Sunnis alone are able to prevent the penetration of terrorism in their homes," adding that "you will not find anyone of them (Sunnis) who will accept  to fight terrorism under the banner of al-Maliki or Shiite agenda," according to him.

He addressed al-Maliki by saying that "if you want to prevent terrorism, then you have not to confuse between political rejection of the Iraqi reality and the real terrorism.”

He added, "you must seek to rebuild the political situation in Iraq in order to ensure the existence of the real weight of Sunnis," pointing out that "it is not reasonable to call for support of the armed factions in fight against terrorism, while accuse them of terrorism

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 9:19 am