Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Fatah official calls on Allawi to “come to the public” over “interference” in his government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Fatah official calls on Allawi to “come to the public” over “interference” in his government Empty A Fatah official calls on Allawi to “come to the public” over “interference” in his government

Post by Rocky Sun 16 Feb 2020, 1:27 am

A Fatah official calls on Allawi to “come to the public” over “interference” in his government

10:20 - 16/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The deputy of the Al-Fateh Alliance Fadel Jaber Al-Fatlawi on Sunday called on the Prime Minister-designate to "approach the people" about the size of the internal and external interference regarding the formation of the government, stating that his alliance authorized Allawi to choose his cabinet cabinet away from any pressures, whether internal or external .
    Al-Fatlawi said in a statement to "Information", that "Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi must restore confidence between the street and the political process," noting that "if the people do not come out about the size of the intervention and the parties that stand in the way of forming the government, we will not reach to restore confidence ”
    Al-Fatlawi added that his alliance "authorized the Prime Minister-designate to choose a cabinet cabinet away from any internal or external pressures, and he must uncover the authorities and strip them before the Iraqi people."
    The Iraqi politician, Ibrahim Al-Samaidi, revealed, today, Sunday, that the purchase of ministerial portfolios exceeded $ 100 million, while he indicated that Mohammed Tawfiq Allawi wanted to work with honesty and integrity by forming a completely independent ministerial cabinet. Ended / 25h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:28 pm