Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki's coalition: I will support any candidate achieves victory over terrorism

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Maliki's coalition: I will support any candidate achieves victory over terrorism Empty Maliki's coalition: I will support any candidate achieves victory over terrorism

Post by lonelyintexas Tue 24 Jun 2014, 12:08 pm

Maliki's coalition: I will support any candidate achieves victory over terrorism

• Agency eighth day
    • June 24, 2014

BAGHDAD - ((eighth day))

Iraqi Prime Minister stressed that Iraq's ongoing battle with terrorism will not stop until Bdhrh.
    The head of a coalition of state law in a letter addressed to the President of the National Alliance, Ibrahim al-Jaafari seen by the agency ((eighth day)) if the withdrawal of my candidacy for the post of prime minister will be the cause of our victory over the forces of death and darkness Fannie first retreating, according to a source close to al-Jaafari.
    He has made all Iraqis "dearly in order to live in freedom and dignity in lost federal unified Iraq, but the dark forces of cross-border and survived the Baath in Iraq want to return back and this is what we will not allow it and we are united.
    He also said in his letter that the National Alliance has the leaders of a great deal of responsibility no less love and sacrifice and courage for Maliki The time has come to make way for them to perform their role in the service of Iraq and the Iraqis, and I will support any candidate with these specifications national, according to the same source.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:36 am