Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Voting for Al-Zarfi by deputies away from the will of the heads of their blocs ..

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Voting for Al-Zarfi by deputies away from the will of the heads of their blocs .. Empty Voting for Al-Zarfi by deputies away from the will of the heads of their blocs ..

Post by Rocky Sun 05 Apr 2020, 7:25 am

[size=32]Voting for Al-Zarfi by deputies away from the will of the heads of their blocs ..[/size]
     Sunday 05 April 2020 at 12:14 PM (334 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

Member of the House of Representatives revealed the stream of wisdom, Asaad Al-Murshidi, about deputies who would vote for the government in charge of prime minister, Adna al-Zorfi, away from the decisions and wills of their leaders.

"There are deputies who will vote for al-Zorfi, out of the opinion or decisions of their leaders," al-Murshidi said in a statement to an Arab newspaper.

He continued: "These deputies are aware of the seriousness of the stage, and the necessity of resolving the formation of the government in any way, and the crisis will not be solved by the failure of al-Zarfi or his exclusion from assignment, and anyone who comes to replace him will face a similar opposition from one of the two parties."

He pointed out that "Al-Fateh and the State of Law are the only ones who object, and there are deputies from both blocs who will vote for Al-Zrafi, expected to witness next week the government’s proposal to Parliament, as a maximum."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 11:30 pm