Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdish source: Barzani refused to visit Al-Zarfi to Erbil, and he only gave a phone call for courte

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdish source: Barzani refused to visit Al-Zarfi to Erbil, and he only gave a phone call for courte Empty Kurdish source: Barzani refused to visit Al-Zarfi to Erbil, and he only gave a phone call for courte

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Apr 2020, 6:19 am

Kurdish source: Barzani refused to visit Al-Zarfi to Erbil, and he only gave a phone call for courtesy

14:17 - 08/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A Kurdish political source revealed, on Wednesday, the refusal of the President of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, to visit the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi to Arbil to discuss the formation of the government, indicating that Barzani informed his party members awaiting the results of Shiite talks to choose the new prime minister.
    The source said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Masoud Barzani, refused to receive the Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zarfi because his dispute with the Shiite forces was not resolved."
    He added, "Barzani told his party members to slow down the statement about supporting a certain personality to head the federal government until a unified decision is issued among the Shiite forces to support a certain personality to head the government."
    The source pointed out that "Barzani was satisfied with a phone call with Al-Zarfi under the pretext of Corona and the political crisis for courtesy until the political situation in Baghdad was cleared." End / 25D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 8:44 pm