Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries and hinder the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries and hinder the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government Empty Deputy: Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries and hinder the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Apr 2020, 8:00 am

Deputy: Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries and hinder the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government

14:42 - 12/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Independent MP Basem al-Khashan affirmed on Sunday that Parliament Speaker Mohamed Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries in the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazimi, while he said that the loss of the two ministries will push Al-Halbousi to hinder the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government into Parliament.
    Al-Khushan said in a statement to "Information", that "Al-Kazemi will distribute ministerial portfolios as they were distributed in the government of Abdul Mahdi," noting that "the Kurds will keep their ministries that they obtained in the previous government."
    He added, "Al-Halbousi will lose two ministries and did not get six ministries as previously requested, and this matter will affect Sunnis support for Al-Kazemi," noting that "Al-Halbousi will stand in the way of the passage of Al-Kazimi's government because of the loss of the Sunni ministries."
    And that "Al-Kazemi obtained the support of the Shiites and the Kurds and would pass in Parliament and the Sunni opposition will not affect the passage of his government." It ended 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:04 am