Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Walkers, victory, and wisdom will stand against the passage of the Al-Kazemi government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Walkers, victory, and wisdom will stand against the passage of the Al-Kazemi government Empty Deputy: Walkers, victory, and wisdom will stand against the passage of the Al-Kazemi government

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Apr 2020, 7:50 am

Deputy: Walkers, victory, and wisdom will stand against the passage of the Al-Kazemi government

15:09 - 04/23/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    On Thursday, independent deputy Bassem Khazaal revealed a political retreat from the support of the government of Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi, as he indicated that the Alliance of Al-Sayerun and the Alliance of Victory and the Al-Hikma Movement would stand against the passage of Al-Kazemi’s government.
    Khazal said in a statement to the "information", that "passing Al-Kazimi's government inside the parliament has become a difficult thing after his introduction of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ."
    He added that "the demands of the political forces and Al-Kazimi's acquiescence have generated a political division between the political component," noting that "all others, victory and wisdom will stand against the passage of Al-Kazemi within the parliament."
    And accused the representative of the State of Law coalition, Mansour Al-Baiji, on Thursday, Prime Minister-designate Mustafa Al-Kazemi of “imposing” his will on the Shiite forces only at a time agreed to the conditions of the Kurds and Sunnis. It ended 25 T.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 12:49 pm