Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC expects $ 40 a barrel of oil in the second half

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC expects $ 40 a barrel of oil in the second half Empty OPEC expects $ 40 a barrel of oil in the second half

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Apr 2020, 10:11 am

OPEC expects $ 40 a barrel of oil in the second half

OPEC expects $ 40 a barrel of oil in the second half 11170

The Economy News - Baghdad
    OPEC President, Algerian Energy Minister Mohamed Arqab, said on Sunday that the organization expects the level of oil prices at $ 40 a barrel by the second half of this year.
    This came, in an interview with Minister Mohamed Arqab, with Algerian state radio.
    Arqab explained that oil prices will rise during the coming May and June to an average of $ 35 a barrel, in conjunction with the implementation of an agreement to reduce production.
    And two weeks ago, the (OPEC +) alliance agreed to reduce oil production by 9.7 million barrels per day, starting from May next for two months, in an agreement described as the largest historic production cut.
    The reduction in production will be reduced to an average of 8 million barrels per day, from next July until the end of 2020, followed by an agreement to reduce production reduction to 6 million barrels per day, beginning in early 2021 until April 2022.
    The Algerian Energy Minister indicated that the markets started to give positive signals in the past few days, after the big downturn in the middle of last week.
    Erqab justified his expectations of the start of price recovery, in addition to the agreement to reduce production, by quarantine measures imposed by the Corona virus in several countries, including China and Europe.
    Algeria occupies the rotating presidency of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, until the end of December.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:47 pm