Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bank Antrzimnh Economy Bank for Investment and Finance login window for buying and selling foreign c

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bank Antrzimnh Economy Bank for Investment and Finance login window for buying and selling foreign c Empty Bank Antrzimnh Economy Bank for Investment and Finance login window for buying and selling foreign c

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Jul 2014, 8:08 am

Bank Antrzimnh Economy Bank for Investment and Finance login window for buying and selling foreign currency

01/07/2014 10:54

Baghdad - and babysit - The Central Bank of Iraq, the identification of work tasks in the Economy Bank for Investment and Finance reality under the tutelage of the bank in order to maximize the Bank's financial resources to the limit and work to reduce losses to a minimum.

According to a statement of the central bank, announced today that he "decided to give some financial powers to manage the bank in order to compensate for losses included entry Economy Bank for Investment and financing window to the sale and purchase of foreign currency monetary ceiling specified amount of five million dollars a week."

He added that "the Bank allowed the bank also issued letters of guarantee type entry tender exclusively starting tomorrow, Tuesday," adding that "these measures come based on the powers of the Central Bank of Iraq in accordance with the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004" ... p / i

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am