Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The central bank reveals the reason for the decline in the Bitcoin currency in Iraq despite its pros

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The central bank reveals the reason for the decline in the Bitcoin currency in Iraq despite its pros Empty The central bank reveals the reason for the decline in the Bitcoin currency in Iraq despite its pros

Post by Rocky Sun 10 May 2020, 1:20 am

The central bank reveals the reason for the decline in the Bitcoin currency in Iraq despite its prosperity in the world

•  Time: 05/2020 2020 23:36:54

•  Reading: 5,551 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq revealed the reason for the low bitcoin currency in Iraq despite its prosperity in the world.
    "It appears that the Corona crisis was a day of happiness, globally, there is a high indication for dealing with the currency of Bitcoin,"
    he added, "As for Iraq, it is still low for various reasons. The most prominent is to warn the parties The government is one of its dealers because they will be subject to the provisions of the money laundering law. "
    Bitcoin (Bitcoin) is a cryptocurrency and a global payment system that can be compared to other currencies such as the dollar or the euro, but with several basic differences, the most prominent of which is that this currency is a fully electronic currency that is traded online only without its physical presence.
    It is the first decentralized digital currency, as it is a system that works without a central warehouse or a single manager, that is, it differs from traditional currencies by not having a central regulatory body behind it. 
    Peer-to-peer network transactions are carried out directly between users without an intermediary through the use of encryption, and these transactions are verified by the network nodes and registered in a distributed and public ledger called blockchain. 
    Invented Alpetkoan unknown person or a group of people known as Satoshi Nakamoto and issued as a program open source in 2009.anthy
    Wafa Fatlawi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:59 pm