Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baldawi explains the reasons for postponing the resolution of some ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baldawi explains the reasons for postponing the resolution of some ministries Empty Al-Baldawi explains the reasons for postponing the resolution of some ministries

Post by Rocky Sun 10 May 2020, 2:01 am

Al-Baldawi explains the reasons for postponing the resolution of some ministries

08:50 - 05/10/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    MP from the Al-Fath Alliance Muhammad Al-Baldawi explained the reasons for delaying the resolution of some ministries, pointing out that some of the candidates were rejected by the political blocs because of the presence of files related to accountability and justice and the presence of impurities in their files.
    Al-Baldawi said in a statement to "Information", that "some political blocs have committed to agreeing on the assignment of the taxpayer choosing the names he deems appropriate in his cabinet, while some of the blocs worked to impose specific names for ministerial portfolios."
    He added that "the political blocs rejected some of the names submitted to Al-Kazemi, as their file will be settled after consultations and agreements between the political parties to resolve the controversy about them."
    And that "there are differences between the political blocs regarding the remaining ministries, whose portfolios have not been resolved," pointing out that "the alliance of forces put forth a concerned personality of one of the ministries, and an objection from within the bloc itself got to the presented character, while some of the characters were raised and objected to from the other blocs." Because there are files related to accountability, justice and others. ” 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 4:04 am