Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The Borrowing Law Included Imaginary Numbers And Devoid Of The Principle Of Rationalizing Sp

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The Borrowing Law Included Imaginary Numbers And Devoid Of The Principle Of Rationalizing Sp Empty Deputy: The Borrowing Law Included Imaginary Numbers And Devoid Of The Principle Of Rationalizing Sp

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Oct 2020, 8:47 am

Deputy: The Borrowing Law Included Imaginary Numbers And Devoid Of The Principle Of Rationalizing Spending
    On October 25, 2020
    [rtl]Al-Mustaqilah / - A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Siham Al-Aqili, criticized the draft law on financing the fiscal deficit sent by the government, indicating that it contained fictional and high numbers and was devoid of the principle of rationalizing spending and austerity.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Aqili said in a statement that Al-Mustaqilla received a copy of today, Sunday, that the draft law did not refer to any paragraph that would reduce unnecessary expenditures, rationalize consumption, and some things that countries that are going through financial and economic crises resort to. Forty-one trillion six hundred billion dinars, and the bill authorized the Minister of Finance to borrow, both internally and externally, to fill that gap.[/rtl]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [rtl]And she warned: “This procedure leads to flooding Iraq with internal and external debts and may cause a setback for the economic reality of Iraq.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Aqili demanded the addition of an article that includes the obligation of the concerned authorities to provide detailed statements of the sums disbursed under the law after 12/31/2020 and to prevent financial transfers.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:31 am