Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government sets a new date for discussion of the 2021 budget bill

chouchou
    chouchou

The Iraqi government sets a new date for discussion of the 2021 budget bill Empty The Iraqi government sets a new date for discussion of the 2021 budget bill

Post by chouchou Wed 02 Dec 2020, 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / The Iraqi Cabinet has postponed holding the session devoted to discussing the 2021 budget bill until next Saturday.

The spokesman for the Council of Ministers, Minister of Culture, Tourism and Antiquities, Hassan Nazim, said in a press conference held today and attended by the correspondent of Shafaq News Agency, that laws and conflicts within Parliament should not affect people’s daily sustenance.

He added that Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called for the human side to be removed from political conflicts, adding that there are ongoing dialogues in order to find a solution to the problem of salaries.

Last September, the government approved the financial budget bill and sent it to Parliament, before withdrawing it again for amendments.

Nazem also said that Al-Kazemi directed the ministers to mobilize the means to achieve the legitimate demands of the people of Dhi Qar.

He continued by saying that the government is proceeding with holding the elections as scheduled.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:53 pm