Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank holds its first meeting for the year 2020

chouchou
    chouchou

The Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank holds its first meeting for the year 2020	 Empty The Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank holds its first meeting for the year 2020

Post by chouchou Wed 02 Dec 2020, 4:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Board of Directors of the Center for Banking Studies at the Central Bank held its first meeting for the year 2020.

“The meeting was chaired by Dr. Munther Al-Sheikhly, Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, with the participation of all members,” the central bank said in a statement received by Al-Iqtisad News.

The statement added: “The council discussed the topics included in its agenda, including the training program for the next year, which was prepared on the basis of the training gap in cooperation with the departments of the Central Bank,” noting that the council also discussed “the most prominent achievements that the center has achieved during this year despite the challenges presented.” I encountered it because of the Corona pandemic. ”

The statement affirmed that the members of the council agreed “on the proposals submitted by the center’s management, especially with regard to amending the Center’s Law No. 36 of 1999 in accordance with the developments in the training environment and keeping pace with international developments in this field.”

[url=https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u= https%3a%2f%2feconomy-news.net%2fcontent.php%3fid%3d22952&sandbox=1][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:14 am