Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank took a step "violating the controls" and calls for integrity to investigate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank took a step "violating the controls" and calls for integrity to investigate Empty The Central Bank took a step "violating the controls" and calls for integrity to investigate

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Mar 2021, 8:41 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

•  Today, 14:13

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - IQ  
    An informed source revealed, on Saturday, (March 6, 2021), that the Central Bank of Iraq had taken a step outside the controls, while the judiciary and integrity called for an investigation.
    The source said to IQNEWS , “The Central Bank granted on November 29, 2020 a license to practice work for the Ishtar Gate Company, which is specialized in prepaid services outside of regulations and laws, despite the existence of a book for the bank itself indicating that the license has been granted to any company before this period and another book indicating Extended hiatus. "
    The source added, "MP Jamal al-Muhammadawi explained in a letter addressed to the Central Bank asking the latter to answer his inquiry about how to grant a license to this company despite stopping the promotion of granting licenses during this period," noting that "Rafidain Bank is preparing to sign a contract with the Ishtar Gate Company." To replace the key card company for electronic payment despite the fact that the Ishtar Gateway Company does not meet the conditions and special laws.

The source added, "An agreement has taken place between the Rafidain Bank and Ishtar Gate on the terms of the contract," calling on "the supervisory authorities and the Integrity Commission to investigate this issue."

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 2:01 am