Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

After the rise in the price of the dollar internationally ... an expert responds to fears of a decre

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After the rise in the price of the dollar internationally ... an expert responds to fears of a decre Empty After the rise in the price of the dollar internationally ... an expert responds to fears of a decre

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Mar 2021, 8:28 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

277 Economie March 2021 11 15:55 amm Baghdad today -
    Baghdad The economist, Safwan Qusay, said, Thursday (March 11, 2021), that the rise in the value of the dollar against global currencies will not directly affect the Iraqi local currency. Qusay said in an interview with (Baghdad Today), "The process of raising the value of the dollar compared to other global currencies casts a shadow over all currencies, as well as commodities that are valued in dollars, but certainly the process of its reflection is not directly on local currencies, but global currencies will be affected." Directly. " He added that "the recent process of stimulating the US economy by launching more than one trillion and 900 billion dollars to stimulate the American industrial sectors led to an increase in the demand for the dollar, and thus this was reflected in the value of other currencies." And that "the Iraqi dinar maintains its balance at the present time, given that the Central Bank pumps dollars at a fixed price of 1450 Iraqi dinars, I do not think that it will witness a decrease less than that," pointing out that "the central bank still has the ability to control the price but certainly increase the value The dollar leads to a decrease in the value of oil prices and is definitely reflected in the revenues of the Ministry of Finance, but not at the present time. " The US dollar reached its highest level in 3 and a half months, as high US Treasury bond yields raised investor concern and strengthened the green currency's appeal as a safe haven. After falling 4% in the last quarter of 2020, the dollar has risen more than 2.5% since the beginning of 2021, as investors expect that higher US bond yields will put pressure on higher stock valuations, and increase demand for the US currency. The US Senate approved a $ 1.9 trillion bailout plan a day after a US jobs report raised the dollar to its highest level since November 2020. The US dollar settled near its highest level in a month against the British pound at $ 1.3819, at a time when it jumped against the Japanese currency to 108.85 yen, its highest level in 9 months.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:13 pm