Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance intends to cancel a contract concluded by the Rafidain Bank with an electronic payment compa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance intends to cancel a contract concluded by the Rafidain Bank with an electronic payment compa Empty Finance intends to cancel a contract concluded by the Rafidain Bank with an electronic payment compa

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:35 pm

[size=35][size=35]Finance intends to cancel a contract concluded by the Rafidain Bank with an electronic payment company[/size][/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2021-03-11 | 08:11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A source in the Ministry of Finance said today, Thursday, that the ministry is in the process of canceling the contract that the Director of Al-Rafidain Bank signed an agency with an electronic payment company.

The source stated, in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3238106360/%D9%88%D8%B2%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar/]Ministry of Finance[/url]Have reservations on the contract and intends to cancel it because it contains clauses harmful to public money.

”The source explained,“ The concluded contract includes conditions and fines incurred by Rafidain Bank in the event of non-compliance with its terms, amounting to 600 million dollars for the first five years, and 500 million for the second five years, And 400 million for the third and 300 million for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] fourth, as well as imposing commissions on employees ’salaries."

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:52 am