Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Anti-Corruption Committee intends to investigate the contract of the Rafidain Bank with the elec

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Anti-Corruption Committee intends to investigate the contract of the Rafidain Bank with the elec Empty The Anti-Corruption Committee intends to investigate the contract of the Rafidain Bank with the elec

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Mar 2021, 8:34 am

[size=35][size=35]The Anti-Corruption Committee intends to investigate the contract of the Rafidain Bank with the electronic payment company[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sweeteners

2021-03-11 | 10:23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

An informed source said today, Thursday, that the Anti-Corruption Committee intends to open an investigation into the file of the Director General of Al-Rafidain Bank with an electronic payment company.

The source said in a special statement to Alsumaria News, "The committee will open an extensive investigation to find out the merits of the contract between Al-Rafidain Bank and a private electronic payment company," indicating that "the investigation is due to the contract's violation of legal conditions and its suspicion of corruption."

This was a source in the Ministry of Finance, has confirmed that the ministry is in the process of canceling the contract that the Director of the Rafidain Bank signed an agency with one of the electronic payment companies because it contains items harmful to public money.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 6:34 pm