Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Study Center: The world began to open up to Iraq after the defeat of "ISIS"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Study Center: The world began to open up to Iraq after the defeat of "ISIS" Empty Study Center: The world began to open up to Iraq after the defeat of "ISIS"

Post by Rocky Wed 24 Mar 2021, 1:45 pm

[size=35][size=35]Study Center: The world began to open up to Iraq after the defeat of "ISIS"[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-24 | 13:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

The head of Al-Mawred Group for Studies and Media, Najm Al-Qassab, said today, Wednesday, that the countries of the region have a real desire to re-establish commercial and investment dealings in Iraq.

Al-Qassab said in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] In 2018, it differs from what it was previously, especially after the defeat of ISIS, which encouraged the countries of the region to open up to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And increasing the desire to re-engage in commercial and investment dealings. "

He stressed the need to "restore the Iraqi home from the inside before opening to the outside. The internal restoration must coincide with the restoration of relations with neighboring countries, and overcoming the differences between the political blocs."

He explained, "The openness [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]All regional powers in the region will make him distance himself from the policy of the axes. ”Al-

Qassab stressed,“ the need for the government to risk being open to all countries of the region, and at various levels, ”stressing that“ the battle in the world has become economic after the spread of the pandemic.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And whoever wins economically will be the winner. "

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:31 pm