Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia is looking for an alternative land in Iraq for its investments

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia is looking for an alternative land in Iraq for its investments Empty Saudi Arabia is looking for an alternative land in Iraq for its investments

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Mar 2021, 7:41 am

Saudi Arabia is looking for an alternative land in Iraq for its investments

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Ministry of Agriculture announced new details on the issue of Saud
    i investment in Iraqi lands, indicating the need for adequate water availability for this investment, and that Riyadh is looking for alternative lands to establish its investments.
    Ministry spokesman Hamid Al-Nayef said, "The investment project that Saudi Arabia intended to start in Iraq has been delayed," attributing the reason to "the lack of a water environment and suitable land for this investment," according to Rudaw.
    Al-Nayef explained that "after consulting the Ministry of Water Resources, it was concluded that the areas chosen in southwestern Iraq for investment, their water wells are not sufficient for this investment, especially since Saudi Arabia wants to invest for 25 years in Iraq."
    A spokesman for the Ministry of Agriculture stated that "the Saudi side is looking for another land in Iraq, to ​​establish their investments, provided that sufficient water is available for them."
    It is reported that Saudi companies have expressed their desire to establish cattle breeding stations on an area of ​​10-50 thousand dunums in the governorates of Muthanna, Anbar and Najaf, but the Ministry of Resources confirmed its inability to provide sustainable water, and therefore Saudi companies apologized for the implementation of this project.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:06 pm