Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political analysis: The Al-Kazemi government put its hand in the hands of the typists, exploiting th

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political analysis: The Al-Kazemi government put its hand in the hands of the typists, exploiting th Empty Political analysis: The Al-Kazemi government put its hand in the hands of the typists, exploiting th

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Apr 2021, 8:13 am

Political analysis: The Al-Kazemi government put its hand in the hands of the typists, exploiting the silence of the political parties[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Taie said that the government has put its hand in the hands of the typists with the Zionist entity, instead of going towards the industrialized and economically developed countries in order to develop Iraq .
    Al-Tai said that "Iraq’s orientation towards Saudi Arabia and the UAE represents a flirtation with the printed countries with the Zionist entity, and a clear declaration of solidarity and standing with them ."
    He added, "China has opened its arms to Iraq in order to develop and advance it and invest in its lands, but there is almost neglect of the greatest industrial country in the world ."
    And that "the government has put its hand with the typists, taking advantage of the silence of the political parties, which will lead Iraq towards new regional conflicts, in light of the multiplicity of axes in the region."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 7:57 pm