Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet Secretariat quickly directs the implementation of service projects in Dhi Qar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet Secretariat quickly directs the implementation of service projects in Dhi Qar Empty The Cabinet Secretariat quickly directs the implementation of service projects in Dhi Qar

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Apr 2021, 7:19 am

The Cabinet Secretariat quickly directs the implementation of service projects in Dhi Qar

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

On Friday, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers directed the rapid implementation of service projects in Dhi Qar Governorate, particularly those related to the Governorate Reconstruction Fund, whose sums reached 300 billion dinars.
    "The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naeem Al-Ghazi, met yesterday with the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Housing and officials from Dhi Qar to re-work the sewage projects in the governorate, the most important of which is the Shatra sewage project," said the Municipality's spokesman, Haider Majeed, in statements followed by Al-Istisad News.
    He added, "Al-Ghazi directed the relevant authorities to provide all the necessary facilities to establish a group of projects in Dhi Qar during this year, including new roads and bridges, infrastructure projects and others, based on plans prepared for this purpose at near, medium and distant levels, as well as continuing work on projects that have reached proportions." Achievement varying between 70 to 90%.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 1:48 pm