Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi determines why prices are high and announces the success of the central bank in increasin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kadhimi determines why prices are high and announces the success of the central bank in increasin Empty Al-Kadhimi determines why prices are high and announces the success of the central bank in increasin

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Apr 2021, 8:39 am

Al-Kadhimi determines why prices are high and announces the success of the central bank in increasing the dollar's reserves

2021-04-13 06:20
    Federal Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi on Tuesday attributed the high prices of goods, especially food items, to the "greed" of some traders, while revealing the success of the Central Bank of Iraq in increasing the country's reserves of hard currency dollar.

"We renew our directives to the Ministry of Commerce to work continuously to provide more food on the ration card and to do its utmost," Al-Kadhimi said in a speech at today's cabinet meeting.

He noted that the increase in commodity prices is mostly linked to the greed of some traders and we have campaigns to prevent such price manipulation.

"We have succeeded in increasing the central bank's reserves of the dollar after our reform measures," he said.

He said the Ministry of Health has made an effort to provide vaccines for the Corona epidemic and it is very important that citizens be encouraged to take the vaccine.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:42 pm