Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil stabilizes with the decline in US inventories against the possibility of an influx of Iranian oi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil stabilizes with the decline in US inventories against the possibility of an influx of Iranian oi Empty Oil stabilizes with the decline in US inventories against the possibility of an influx of Iranian oi

Post by Rocky Wed 26 May 2021, 7:45 am

Oil stabilizes with the decline in US inventories against the possibility of an influx of Iranian oil

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil stabilized, Wednesday, with the decline in US stocks, in exchange for the possibility of more crude oil supplies flowing from Iran if the nuclear deal is revived.
    Talks continued between Iran and world powers to resolve issues related to the nuclear deal, which could pave the way for the lifting of sanctions on the OPEC producer. This could unleash a flood of Iranian barrels hidden in tankers at sea.
    Oil has risen more than 35% this year as the strong recovery from the epidemic in the United States, China and Europe led to a recovery in consumption, even though parts of Asia face a resurgence of Covid-19. 
    West Texas Intermediate crude for July delivery fell 0.03% to $ 66.02 a barrel on the New York Mercantile Exchange at 05:19 GMT.
    Brent crude settled for the month of July at $ 68.50 on the ICE Futures Exchange, after gaining 0.3% in the previous session.
    The American Petroleum Institute reported that gasoline inventories fell by about two million barrels last week, while crude oil inventories fell by 439,000 barrels, according to people familiar with the matter. 
    Meanwhile, diplomats are still arguing about the United States. Sanctions and Iran's advanced enrichment technologies, the Gulf state may be holding up to 69 million barrels of crude oil at sea in tankers.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:39 pm