Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCES THE IMMINENT RECEIPT OF 4 MODERN AIRCRAFT .. THESE ARE THEIR SPE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCES THE IMMINENT RECEIPT OF 4 MODERN AIRCRAFT .. THESE ARE THEIR SPE Empty THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCES THE IMMINENT RECEIPT OF 4 MODERN AIRCRAFT .. THESE ARE THEIR SPE

Post by Rocky Thu 27 May 2021, 3:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq

[size=38]THE MINISTER OF TRANSPORT ANNOUNCES THE IMMINENT RECEIPT OF 4 MODERN AIRCRAFT .. THESE ARE THEIR SPECIFICATIONS[/size]

Thursday, May 27, 2021 9:02 PM

Today, Thursday, the Minister of Transport, Nasser Al-Shibli, revealed that 4 new modern aircraft, including Dreamliners, will be received, to join the Iraqi national carrier.
    Minister Al-Shibli said, in a special statement to the “National News Center,” that “the ministry is about to receive new aircraft from Airbus and new Dreamliners in accordance with a plan to modernize and increase the fleet to keep pace with development.”
    He added, "The new Dreamliners are the latest version of the aircraft, out of a total of 4 aircraft that will join successively the national carrier fleet of 31 modern aircraft."
    He stressed, "The modernization of the Iraqi Airways fleet is carried out according to well-thought-out plans that take into account the immediate and future needs of the national carrier to provide the best services and maximum comfort for travelers."
    The new Dreamliner, the latest version of the “Dreams” aircraft, is the fifth to arrive of the same model. The “Boeing 787 Dreamliner” features “10” modern features in its interior design and spacious cabin, which contains 333 seats for the hospitality class and 24 seats for the business class.
    It is fully equipped with the latest amenities and communication technology, while saving fuel by (25%) in addition to its ability to reduce harmful emissions compared to other wide-body aircraft.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:32 am