Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport for «Economy News»: modern aircraft will enter service next year

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport for «Economy News»: modern aircraft will enter service next year Empty Transport for «Economy News»: modern aircraft will enter service next year

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Dec 2017, 3:44 am

Transport for «Economy News»: modern aircraft will enter service next year

The Ministry of Transport, the development of a strategic plan for the year 2018 to promote the ministry, noting that the ministry imported modern aircraft.
    "The Iraqi Airways has started to open air routes with most countries, including Russia, Ukraine, Spain, Greece, Tunisia as well as Saudi Arabia and Dubai," said Salem Musa, spokesman for the Ministry of Transport. "The ministry has imported modern aircraft to enter the service under Supervision of Iraqi cadres. "
    He added that "the ministry contracted with Japanese companies to import modern vessels to work within the General Company for Maritime Transport."
    He pointed out that "the ministry seeks to achieve financial profits through its subsidiaries to increase the general budget to diversify the sources of the federal budget of the state."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:40 pm