Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Airways announces the imminent receipt of 5 Airbus aircraft

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Airways announces the imminent receipt of 5 Airbus aircraft Empty Iraqi Airways announces the imminent receipt of 5 Airbus aircraft

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Apr 2021, 7:48 am

Iraqi Airways announces the imminent receipt of 5 Airbus aircraft

•  Time: 04/05/2021 07:37:30

•  Read: 3 120 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} Iraqi Airways revealed that it has received 5 new Airbus aircraft, at a time when it announced the resumption of many flights to Arab, European and Asian countries and the conclusion of commercial agreements to transfer workers in foreign companies located in Iraq.
    Al-Mukhtasar al-Mufid .. In important news, you can find it on the Al Furat News channel on the Telegram .. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    "There are contracts to buy 5 Airbus A220 aircraft close to medium-range, covering 5,000 kilometers, and with a capacity of 132 seats, including 12 business seats and 120 tourist seats," the company’s media director, Hussein Jalil, said in a press interview.
    He added, "The company's management is continuing to negotiate with the equipped company, and we are currently in the process of receiving two planes, and the other three will be delivered until next November of this year to support the fleet of the national carrier."
    And the Ministry of Transport announced recently that the airlines own a fleet of 31 aircraft, most of them modern, while working on activating a contract with the (Boeing) company signed by the government with the aim of strengthening the fleet of aircraft during specific periods and according to the future need of airlines.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:11 am