Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Transport announces the number of modern aircraft to be delivered to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Ministry of Transport announces the number of modern aircraft to be delivered to Iraq Empty The Ministry of Transport announces the number of modern aircraft to be delivered to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2023, 4:25 am

[size=46]The Ministry of Transport announces the number of modern aircraft to be delivered to Iraq[/size]
    Iraq
    11:11 - 2023-07-23
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Sunday, the Ministry of Transport announced the number of modern aircraft to be delivered to Iraq, while indicating that meetings are continuing to lift the European ban on the national carrier.

The Director of the Media and Government Communication Department, Maytham Al-Safi, said in a press interview: "The Ministry of Transport has contracted with Boeing and Airbus regarding the purchase of modern aircraft, as it received four Max aircraft from Boeing out of 16 aircraft, as well as four Airbus 220 aircraft out of five aircraft, in addition to receiving a Dreamliner aircraft, out of ten aircraft that were contracted."

He pointed out, "The number of aircraft that will enter service within the aforementioned contracts is 31 modern aircraft, and they will be received sequentially until the end of 2027, which will enhance the modernization of the Iraqi Airways air fleet."

And on the return of the national carrier to Europe, he stressed that "the committees continue to hold their meetings in order to lift the ban, and there is also a committee to lift the European ban headed by the Minister of Transport, Razzaq Muhibis Al-Saadawi, with the participation of a number of experts in this field."

And he continued, "The meetings to lift the ban were attended by a representative of the Boeing company to contribute to the process of lifting the European ban, and to help airlines to finish this joint file between the Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority as well as Iraqi Airways."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 11:38 pm