Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi identifies a replacement for "Exxon Mobil" after leaving Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi identifies a replacement for "Exxon Mobil" after leaving Iraq Empty Al-Kazemi identifies a replacement for "Exxon Mobil" after leaving Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Jul 2021, 6:46 am

Al-Kazemi identifies a replacement for "Exxon Mobil" after leaving Iraq

•  Time: 07/27/2021 12:06:48

•  Reading: 754 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi said that he wants another American company to replace the ExxonMobil oil company when it leaves Iraq.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Exxon Mobil Corporation, which appeared in 2019 to proceed with a $53 billion project to increase Iraqi oil production, is seeking to sell its 32.7 percent stake in the "West Qurna-1" field, one of Iraq's largest oil fields.
    Al-Kazemi told a small group of journalists in Washington, after his talks with US President Joe Biden, yesterday, Monday, that "ExxonMobil" is considering exiting Iraq for reasons related to its internal administrative practices and decisions, and not because of the situation in Iraq.
    He added that when ExxonMobil leaves, Iraq will not accept an alternative to it, except for another American company. Al-Kazemi did not specify which US companies might be interested in acquiring ExxonMobil's stake. 
    And the Iraqi Oil Minister, Ihsan Abdul-Jabbar, had said in May 2021 that Iraq was considering buying ExxonMobil's stake in "West Qurna-1" through the state-owned Basra Oil Company.
    Arranging foreign investments is necessary for Iraq, the second largest oil producer in the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), as oil revenues contribute at least 95 percent to the country's income.
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:25 pm