Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Handal: Dubai Expo is a promising opportunity to invest in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Handal: Dubai Expo is a promising opportunity to invest in Iraq Empty Al-Handal: Dubai Expo is a promising opportunity to invest in Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Oct 2021, 7:18 am

Al-Handal: Dubai Expo is a promising opportunity to invest in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of the Iraqi Private Banks Association, Wadih Al-Handal, said that the Dubai Expo 2020 is an important and promising opportunity to open the door for investment in Iraq.
    Iraqi Foreign Minister Fouad Hussein inaugurated the Iraq pavilion at Expo 2020 Dubai, in the presence of Deputy Central Bank Governor Ihsan Al-Yasiri, Chairman of the Investment Authority Suha Al-Najjar, President of the Association of Private Banks Wadih Al-Handal, and UAE Minister of State Khalifa Shaheen Al-Marar.
    Al-Handal added in an interview with "Economy News", that "the Iraqi pavilion in the exhibition will show its visitors the civilization, heritage and great successes that Iraqis have achieved over the past and current years," noting that "the Central Bank and the Association of Private Banks provided financial support through the Tamkeen Fund to establish the pavilion." .
    He pointed out that "Expo Dubai is an opportunity for Iraqi and foreign businessmen to find investments inside the country and contribute to the development of its economy," explaining that "the coming days will witness many big events to activate the pavilion through coordination with the committee responsible for the pavilion, including the establishment of an exhibition for the banking sector." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:03 am