Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Health for the Euphrates News: We have not recorded any infection with “Omicron” so far, and a numbe

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Health for the Euphrates News: We have not recorded any infection with “Omicron” so far, and a numbe Empty Health for the Euphrates News: We have not recorded any infection with “Omicron” so far, and a numbe

Post by Rocky Thu 02 Dec 2021, 5:45 am

Health for the Euphrates News: We have not recorded any infection with “Omicron” so far, and a number of decisions of the Supreme Committee will soon

•  Time: 02/12/2021 14:34:57

•  Reading: 143 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The Ministry of Health said today, Thursday, that "entering the country with a fourth epidemic wave is possible."
    Showed a member of the medical team 's media ministry Ruba Falah told {Euphrates News} The new strain {Omicron} has not entered Iraq so far has not, and that the registration of any injuries entering the country , a wave of fourth is contained and expected. "
    She stressed that" there is a forthcoming meeting of the Higher Committee for Health and national safety, and a number of decisions will be taken in accordance with the developments in the country’s epidemiological situation from the global and local perspectives,” she
    said, noting that “the Ministry continues to take all preventive measures for arrivals and travelers, including examination, vaccination cards, and temperature monitoring for them, and this is the case with all expatriates.
    ” Falah added . "All studies on this mutant are still under study and under the supervision of the World Health Organization, where its symptoms and their differences between it and other strains of the Corona virus are determined."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 3:34 pm