Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In pictures, a convoy carrying military equipment was targeted in Diwaniyah during its withdrawal to

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In pictures, a convoy carrying military equipment was targeted in Diwaniyah during its withdrawal to Empty In pictures, a convoy carrying military equipment was targeted in Diwaniyah during its withdrawal to

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Dec 2021, 6:50 am

In pictures, a convoy carrying military equipment was targeted in Diwaniyah during its withdrawal towards Kuwait

•  Time: 12/27/2021 10:00:53

•  Reading: 1,014 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Umniah: Al Furat News} An explosive device exploded targeting a logistical convoy of the International Coalition in Al-Diwaniyah Governorate.
    A statement by the Security Media Cell, of which {Euphrates News} received a copy, stated that "an explosive device targeted a convoy carrying military equipment of the International Coalition, which withdrew towards Basra Governorate on its way to the State of Kuwait, on the highway in Diwaniyah Governorate."
    He pointed out that the explosion "led to material damage to one of the wheels of the convoy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm