Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the video.. Al-Kazemi, the mother of seven martyrs: Such sacrifices must be a reward for generati

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the video.. Al-Kazemi, the mother of seven martyrs: Such sacrifices must be a reward for generati Empty In the video.. Al-Kazemi, the mother of seven martyrs: Such sacrifices must be a reward for generati

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jan 2022, 6:16 am

In the video.. Al-Kazemi, the mother of seven martyrs: Such sacrifices must be a reward for generations and an example of love for the homeland

•  Time: 01/05/2022 13:16:20

•  Reading: 949 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi received today, Wednesday, an Iraqi Turkmen woman from the people of Tal Afar, who is the mother of seven martyrs, and relatives of other martyrs, some of whom fell under the oppression of the tyranny of the annihilated regime, and others under the aggression of ISIS terrorist, along with other martyrs from her family.
    A statement by his office, which was received by the Furat News Agency, said that Al-Kazemi "listened to the demands of this patient and calculated lady, who attended and three of her relatives, and directed to meet her needs and provide all possible assistance and appreciation to her, and to include her with all the care and legal entitlements due to her."
    Al-Kazemi said: "Such sacrifices, and the stories of patience and steadfastness written by Iraqi men and women among the heroes of our honorable people, must be known, and be a reward for generations, and an example of love for the homeland, brotherhood and sanctification of belonging to Iraq."

Share if you like
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:24 am