Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An American Military Report Expresses Its Concerns About The Chinese Openness To Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An American Military Report Expresses Its Concerns About The Chinese Openness To Iraq Empty An American Military Report Expresses Its Concerns About The Chinese Openness To Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Jan 2022, 6:37 am

[size=38]An American Military Report Expresses Its Concerns About The Chinese Openness To Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/29/2022 | 12:29 PM
    [/size]

The information/translation …
    A report by the American newspaper, Star and Stripe, specialized in military affairs, stated that China opened a language class for 14 Kurdish students at Salah al-Din University in northern Iraq, by order of the Chinese Consulate in the northern city of Erbil.
    The report, which was translated by Al-Maalouma agency, stated that “the semester is part of an experience with the local Salah al-Din University, and if those students succeed in graduating, the Chinese language department will be officially open for registration, giving the growing large number of Chinese companies in the Kurdish region of Iraq that are Chosen by the students for recruitment.
    "I wanted to learn Chinese because I know that China will have the upper hand in the future, China will expand here, and that's why I chose it," said student Rijn Yassin.
    China's interests in Iraq, entrenched in energy to satisfy its growing needs, are expanding, as Beijing builds power plants, factories, and water treatment facilities, as well as much-needed schools across the country.
    He continued, "Dozens of contracts signed in recent years ensure China's growing presence, even as major Western companies, including the United States, plan to exit, as Iraqi officials say they find attractiveness in China's offer of development without conditions for democracy or reform in addition to Its shrewd diplomacy.
    He explained that "Chinese companies dominate the main economic sector in Iraq from oil, and Beijing consumes 40% of Iraq's exports of crude oil. But from a narrow focus on hydrocarbons, Chinese investments have grown to include other industries, finance, transportation, construction and communications.”
    And he indicated that "this transformation came after Chinese President Xi Jinping announced in 2013 the ambitious Belt and Road Initiative, which is called the New Silk Road, and consists of a wide range of development and investment initiatives from East Asia through the Middle East to Europe, which the United States considers troubling." Like a Trojan horse for Chinese expansion.”
    For his part, Dean of the College, Atef Abdullah Farhadi, said, “The university was not sure at first that it would attract students or that it would find qualified trainers, so I asked the consulate to provide and pay for teachers, textbooks, audio lab, other classroom technologies and exchange opportunities in Beijing, and they met All demands, as the department was opened in 2019 and the first batch is scheduled to graduate next year, then we will expand.”
    "I would have liked it to be the same for the English department," Farhadi said, noting that "the American and British consulates rarely offered help or offered anything, as they do not support us at all."
    As China grows its economic footprint, Western oil companies are working to reduce their influence. Many have expressed dissatisfaction with Iraq's precarious investment environment and unfavorable contract terms.
    "Chinese companies, with lower profit margins, always offer more attractive contracts and lower prices," said industry and Iraqi officials.
    For his part, the former Iraqi ambassador in Beijing, Muhammad Saber, said that “during his time there, Chinese officials often remember their common history and many Chinese also remembered how in the 1950s, Iraq shipped tons of dates to China to help during the famine End / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:47 am