Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiqoun: The Silk Road Is A Turning Point In The Iraqi Foreign Policy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

policy - Sadiqoun: The Silk Road Is A Turning Point In The Iraqi Foreign Policy Empty Sadiqoun: The Silk Road Is A Turning Point In The Iraqi Foreign Policy

Post by Rocky Wed 23 Feb 2022, 6:13 am

[size=38]Sadiqoun: The Silk Road Is A Turning Point In The Iraqi Foreign Policy
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/23 | 2:52 PM
    [/size]

information/special
    The Al-Sadiqoon Parliamentary Bloc confirmed, on Wednesday, that the Silk Road is a turning point in the work of the foreign policy of Iraq, explaining that the Silk Road diminishes American influence in Iraq and the region.
    Representative and member of the bloc, Suhaila Al-Sultani, said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the passage of the Silk Road in Iraq reduces American influence and increases the fortunes of China and the Arab state," noting that "the economy is the essence of politics."
    She added, "The Silk Road is the turning point in Iraq's foreign policy and the recovery of the Iraqi economy, as it links the East to the West, which made the United States of America seek to thwart the Silk Project in Iraq."
    She pointed out that "the Silk Road must pass through Iraq, as it is a new beginning in the Iraqi economy."
    A member of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Ali Hussein Al-Fatlawi, revealed, earlier, the existence of US-Gulf plans trying to obstruct Iraq's link to the Silk Road Economic Project.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:59 am