Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Asaib Al-Kazemi Compares Al-Kazemi’s Actions To “Saddam’s Actions”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Asaib Al-Kazemi Compares Al-Kazemi’s Actions To “Saddam’s Actions” Empty Asaib Al-Kazemi Compares Al-Kazemi’s Actions To “Saddam’s Actions”

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Feb 2022, 6:12 am

[size=38]Asaib Al-Kazemi Compares Al-Kazemi’s Actions To “Saddam’s Actions”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/28/2022 | 1:21 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad..
    A member of the political bureau of the Asa’ib Ahl al-Haq movement, Saad Al-Saadi, accused, on Monday, the caretaker prime minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, of transforming his government into a management of horrors, indicating that Al-Kazemi’s actions remind everyone of the Saddam regime’s approach.
    Al-Saadi said in a televised interview, which was followed by "Al-Maalouma", that "the behavior of the caretaker government (in reference to the current caretaker government) is still continuing and has entered Iraq into crises, a behavior that reminds everyone of the approach of the tombed dictatorial regime of Saddam."
    He added, "There is a project that aims to keep Al-Kazemi in power under different titles, and what is currently happening is far from building institutions and preserving the prestige of the state."
    Al-Saadi expressed his "astonishment at the silence of the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, and the blocs that talk about democracy and raise the slogan neither Eastern nor Western, at a time when political forces are heading to neighboring countries to discuss forming the next government." End / 25 D

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:39 am