Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade directs its agents to receive citizens' quotas within 48 hours

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade directs its agents to receive citizens' quotas within 48 hours Empty Trade directs its agents to receive citizens' quotas within 48 hours

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:02 pm

Trade directs its agents to receive citizens' quotas within 48 hours
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 03/14/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 25

Today
    , Monday, the Ministry of Commerce directed its agents to receive food rations for citizens within the next 48 hours.
    In a statement, the ministry stated, "I directed the agents of foodstuffs and flour to receive the citizens' quotas within 48 hours from the processing sites. Otherwise, the ministry will take measures against the agents who fail the scheduled date by withdrawing their agency."
    She added, "At the same time, she notes the honorable citizens to speed up receiving their shares from the agents and within a period of thirty days. Otherwise, the ministry will take measures to rotate the citizen's share and return it to the stores."
    The ministry called on "citizens and agents to abide by what was mentioned."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:53 am