Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Statement From The State Of Law Regarding The “Basra-Aqaba” Pipeline

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Statement From The State Of Law Regarding The “Basra-Aqaba” Pipeline Empty A Statement From The State Of Law Regarding The “Basra-Aqaba” Pipeline

Post by Rocky Fri 15 Apr 2022, 6:10 am

A Statement From The State Of Law Regarding The “Basra-Aqaba” Pipeline
    04/15/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The State of Law coalition issued today, Friday, a statement   regarding the "Basra - Aqaba" pipeline.
    A State of Law statement, received by Earth News, stated that it "confirms its respect for the agreements that the Iraqi governments legally conclude with neighboring countries, especially the brotherly Arab countries, in a way that guarantees cooperation and integration at all levels in a manner that preserves the interests of all parties on the basis of transparency and mutual benefits."
    He added, "He stresses the importance of meeting the needs of the sisterly neighbor Jordan, in a just manner, but we express our reservations about the absence of transparency, sufficient information and appropriate guarantees that preserve Iraq's rights in the Basra-Aqaba pipeline project, especially since the current government lacks legal powers in this regard, being a caretaker government." daily.”
    He stressed that "with the multiplicity of oil export outlets, which it is hoped under the licensing contracts to reach large quantities, the ports may not have the   capacity to export despite the construction of its four additional platforms on the Gulf."
    And the coalition indicated that, "within the multiplicity of export outlets, we support the project of transporting oil through the port of Tartous in Syria, after security is established there and working to repair the pipeline transporting through Syrian territory," stressing that "our people need tangible guarantees that the Iraqi oil exported through the Aqaba pipeline will be It will not infiltrate the Zionist entity directly   or through intermediaries.” 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:08 am