Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Khamenei welcomes commissioned Abadi .. and the Gulf in the footsteps of Saudi Arabia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Khamenei welcomes commissioned Abadi .. and the Gulf in the footsteps of Saudi Arabia  Empty Khamenei welcomes commissioned Abadi .. and the Gulf in the footsteps of Saudi Arabia

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Aug 2014, 7:05 am

Khamenei welcomes commissioned Abadi .. and the Gulf in the footsteps of Saudi Arabia 

Baghdad / term 

Declared Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei on Wednesday his support for Iraqi Prime Minister-designate of the new Haider al-Abadi. Khamenei said during the meeting, according to a statement posted on his website, "I hope that the appointment of a new prime minister of Iraq to resolve the crisis and the formation of a new government and of seeking to indoctrinate sedition in Iraq a good lesson."

In a related context, welcomed Qatar and Kuwait to appoint a new prime minister in Iraq, and voiced hope that it would lead to the reunification of the country, which dominated the Jhadio "Islamic state" on large areas. 
    In a statement issued on Tuesday evening, crossed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs welcomed the selection of Haider Abadi, head of the Iraqi government to the next. 
    ministry said in a statement that it hopes to "be a step towards the preservation of Iraq's independence, security and stability," stressing "the need to overcome any divisions that would threaten the security and sovereignty of Iraq." 
    The statement added that Qatar is looking forward "to be the formation of the new government, the starting point towards forming a government of national comprehensive covering all components of the Iraqi people, "emphasizing the importance of" adhering to the national dialogue as a platform to discuss the real priorities of Iraq. " 
    For his part, wished the Amir of Kuwait Sheikh Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah sent a cable of congratulations to Ebadi, "Every conciliation and repayment of all that is good for brotherly Iraq and maintaining security, stability and unity, and to achieve what looks to him the brotherly Iraqi people from the paper, and prosperity. " 
    was and Saudi Foreign Minister Prince Saud al-Faisal welcomed Tuesday to appoint a new prime minister in Iraq, replacing Nouri al-Maliki, who criticize Riyadh policy strongly. English said in response to a question, "It is good news just received."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 3:51 pm