Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The health insurance will deduct 1% of the salaries and will bear the government 70% of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The health insurance will deduct 1% of the salaries and will bear the government 70% of the  Empty Deputy: The health insurance will deduct 1% of the salaries and will bear the government 70% of the

Post by Rocky Thu 30 Jun 2022, 7:07 am

Deputy: The health insurance will deduct 1% of the salaries and will bear the government 70% of the costs of treatment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Parliamentary Health and Environment Committee announced, on Thursday, that the implementation of the health insurance law will oblige the government to bear the costs of 70 percent of the prices of medicines and treatments.
    Committee member Basem Al-Gharabi said, "The health insurance law was previously legislated by Parliament, but it still needs some details and financial aspects to implement it during the next stage," stressing that the law will reduce the burden on citizens as a result of buying medicines, as they will bear only 30%. of the cost of treatments.
    He pointed out that "according to the aforementioned law, 1 percent of employees' salaries will be cut in exchange for providing treatment, and 2.5 percent for those with the rank of general manager or above," explaining that "it will apply to employees in general at first, then the private sector and finally the general citizens." .
    In an interview with the official newspaper, Al-Ghurabi stressed, "the existence of a special independent health insurance authority that works to implement the law in all its strictness in health institutions in general, and the extent of its suitability for citizens, and to prevent any cases of manipulation or corruption that may permeate it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 10:33 pm