Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

SANA: THE US ARMY REMOVED 50 OIL TANKS TO IRAQ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

SANA: THE US ARMY REMOVED 50 OIL TANKS TO IRAQ Empty SANA: THE US ARMY REMOVED 50 OIL TANKS TO IRAQ

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Jul 2022, 2:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    SANA: THE US ARMY REMOVED 50 OIL TANKS TO IRAQ
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]5 hours ago31

The Syrian news agency, SANA, reported that a US army convoy comprising more than 50 tankers loaded with Syrian oil left the Syrian areas towards Iraqi territory through the crossings in the Hasaka countryside.
    Special sources told SANA that "a convoy of 35 vehicles, including 20 tankers loaded with stolen oil from Syrian oil wells on the island, in addition to a number of covered trucks and refrigerators, headed through the illegal Al-Waleed crossing to northern Iraq."
    The sources added that another convoy of 25 tankers loaded with Syrian oil stolen from the oil fields in Rmelan and Al-Shaddadi headed to Iraqi territory through the illegal Mahmoudiya crossing in the Yarubiyah countryside, in conjunction with the low flight of three helicopters belonging to the American forces.
    A few days ago, the American forces transferred a convoy of 55 tankers loaded with stolen Syrian oil in batches to Iraqi territory through the Mahmoudiya crossing in the Yarubiyah countryside, northeast of Hasaka

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 2:46 pm