Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Economy News" reveals the developments of the Greek tanker loaded with Iraqi oil hijacked by Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Economy News" reveals the developments of the Greek tanker loaded with Iraqi oil hijacked by Iran Empty "Economy News" reveals the developments of the Greek tanker loaded with Iraqi oil hijacked by Iran

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 15, 2022 5:54 am

"Economy News" reveals the developments of the Greek tanker loaded with Iraqi oil hijacked by Iran

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    ship location

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    An informed source confirmed that the Greek oil tanker " DELTA POSEIDON ", loaded with Iraqi oil hijacked by Iran, docked on the island of Lark in the Strait of Hormuz controlled by Iran.
    The source told "Al-Iqtisad News", "The Greek oil tanker loaded with Iraqi oil left Basra on May 26, but it was lost one day later, as a result of it being kidnapped by Iran in response to Greece's seizure of an Iranian oil tanker."
    He added that "the Greek tanker, loaded with one million barrels of Iraqi oil, docked on the island of Lark in the Strait of Hormuz and is still under the control of Iran."
    During the month of May, Greece bought nearly 2 million barrels from Iraq, and Greece also buys oil from Kurdistan, as it is considered the second largest buyer of Kurdish oil.
    You can view the ship's website through the following map:

6168 . views
    Added 06/03/2022 - 3:25 PM
    Update 08/15/2022 - 10:17 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:26 pm